Commissions are an opportunity for Kevin to create sculptures that relate to the people, places and purposes they complement, making the process and results a pleasure.
The process is simple:
- Kevin can visit your location or you may send photographs of a preferred location.
- With an understanding of your goals and budget, Kevin creates one or more appropriate designs.
- Kevin shares the designs with you personally or on a private area of his Website.
- Once you have chosen a design, Kevin submits a proposal to you that outlines design details, budget and schedule. Upon agreement, a date-based schedule is finalized.
- During creation, you may visit the studio or receive updates via Kevin’s Website.
- When the piece is completed, Kevin takes care of installation or provides detailed instructions and/or a video for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take?
Project schedules depend upon what Kevin is already working on as well as the size and complexity of your piece and availability of materials. Many sculptures, however are completed within two months. The written agreement provides a range of how much time it will take to create your piece. Once that agreement is signed, you receive a date-based schedule for completion.
How does the payment process work?
There are two or three payments, depending upon the size of the project. The first payment is made upon the signing of the agreement, and the final one upon installation. For larger projects, there is sometimes a payment upon completion of fabrication before the finish is applied.
May I see other commissions?
Commissions Kevin has completed include:
BackFlip – an outdoor sculpture (left)
Schubertii – a kinetic garden sculpture
Hands On – a public outdoor sculpture
Inari – a sound sculpture
Dripping Springs – a commercial fountain
Beacon – an architectural detail
RainHarp – a private garden fountain
ClearView – a small outdoor sound sculpture
TwinTones – a large outdoor sound sculpture
Horizontal Shift – an indoor sculpture
Three Suns – an indoor sculpture
Just let us know if you’d like to talk to any of the people for whom Kevin has created a piece.
Your next step?
Contact Kevin by phone at 602-952-8767 or visit the Contact page.